Exchanging chain lengths
If your necklace arrives and you find that you would prefer a different length of chain, simply contact GWYDR within 7 days of delivery and we will be more than happy to swap the chain for your preferred length. (Providing that you return the chain in the condition it was received.)
How to proceed if you would like to swap your chain:
1. Please contact GWYDR within 7 days of receipt of your necklace by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0844 335 0646 (+44 844 335 0646 from overseas) and let us know which chain length you would prefer.
2. Put the chain in a well-sealed envelope and post it to us at the address below within 7 days of contacting us about the swap. (14 days maximum in total.) Please include a note stating your order number, preferred chain length and your address.
3. You are responsible for any carriage costs incurred in returning your chain.
4. Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded for shipments outside the U.K.
5. The address to post the chain to is as follows:
3 Bishops Road
6. Your new chain will be posted out within 30 days of arranging the exchange.
7. Exchanges of chain lengths outside of the above time frames are at the discretion of GWYDR.